View Profile foosearts

3 Movie Reviews

Waste of your talent

Yeah, I've followed your work, and you are gifted. This is a poor use of your talents, contradicting your brilliance.

My cousin, who has a brain tumor, and I will be writing to NG to have this removed for disrespect for those diagnosed with terminal cancer, because they are already going to be suffering for a majority of their lives, and they don't need arrogant and insulting media like this to remind/mock them of their pain.

skaterking777 is a pussy

this was awesome, i personally saw The Family Man, and it was a good movie. To make a bland scene come alive take real talent and some people who were prolly refused a tit when they were a baby can't understand that (COUGH: skaterking777)

i hope you do more parodies like this, especially with those nice fresh beats

This is awesome!

I love the part of OH S*** and the couple in the beginning with their tounge waving around each other, hahaha!

5 Game Reviews

Particle engine was awesome

Love the movement system, I feel more immersed than the other point and clicks. Just make sure the next game in the "series" has more puzzles.

not too bad. the front page art could be better, but the game play is slightly addicting...

BoredAllNight responds:

Well I think we ended up so excited about the game play we might have neglected a few things haha!

School sucks